Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To ensure this, we provide this notice explaining our information practices online. First, we promise that we will never share information about your business or business with other outside companies.
How to contact us
The information on each site page will give you a way to contact a local representative. All requests for advertising, subscription or cancellation of registration can be sent through the "Contact Us" name form found at the top of the page of the site named Reserved Area. Visit the HOME page (http://thehomemagic.com/) to find the city closest to you.
Information We Collect
Privacy is important to us; therefore, we will not sell, rent or give your name or address to anyone. At any time, you can unsubscribe or receive less or more information. When you submit your email address to us, you are automatically added to our mailing list, which you can turn off at any time. We collect general usage data about how visitors use our site, such as the IP address / URL where visitors from our site originated, which pages our visitors view and how often, which browsers and operating systems they use, etc. This data is collected only on one site. Base aggregate. By that we mean that we cannot see how you specifically use our site. We collect and analyze this information so that we can understand how to improve the site to better serve you.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of information that we collect from you on our site.
Change in the use of information
We reserve the right to change the process of how we use and manage the information obtained on our site. If we change our process, we will post this change on our site. If at any time you wish to review the information we collect from you or believe that we do not follow this stated information policy, please contact us by email or phone.
Trademark and copyright notices
The Home Magic, independently owned property offices, and through franchise licenses, publish The Home Magic. © Copyright 2018 for the present. All rights reserved the Site and magazine, its content and work is created by The Home Magic, may not be reproduced or used, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photo-reproduction, recording or for any storage and retrieval information, without the prior written consent of The Home Magic. The Magic Home strives to accept reliable advertising; however, we cannot be held responsible by the public for any advertising claims. All trademarks and logos displayed are the property of their respective owners.
Advertising Agreement and Terms and Conditions
- This document represents the entire Agreement between The Home Magic, which is the named advertising company, and Customer who will be called the Advertiser. This Agreement may not be modified, expanded or contracted by any agreement or oral representation.
- Acceptance of this Agreement is at The Home Magic's sole discretion and no further acceptance is implied.
- The Home Magic will provide proof of advertising for your print ad, which will be used only for corrections. After the ad is created, at the request of the advertiser, any subsequent changes may result in additional charges to the advertiser.
- If the Advertiser fails to return any advertising proof within 48 hours after receiving it from The Home Magic, it will indicate the Advertiser's approval of such proof and Advertiser will continue to be responsible for all payments due under this agreement. Failure to recognize or return any advertising evidence will not change the terms or obligations of payment of the Advertising Agreement in any way.
- In the event Advertiser reserves space in any publication and / or digital presence of The Home Magic and does not provide copy or publicity work by the published term, The Home Magic may, in its discretion, create an advertisement or use the previous advertiser's advertisement, changing only the expiration dates, when applicable. The advertiser will be responsible for paying all of these ads at the contracted agreed rates.
- The advertiser understands and accepts that, in our normal printing process, differences in paper quality may cause a variation in color, clarity, and overall appearance between the proof and the printed magazine.
- The Home Magic does not warrant the placement of print or digital advertisements within the magazine, except with a signed agreement that requires accurate placement of the page and / or level, which, if available, may be sold with Premium pricing.
- The Home Magic reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate this advertising agreement for any reason it deems necessary. The Home Magic also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to edit or rewrite any copy or art submitted for publication that does not meet The Home Magic standards. The Home Magic also reserves the right to refuse service to any person or company for any reason.
- The Home Magic's sole liability for failure to post any advertisement will be limited to the cost of the advertising space, which, if prepaid, will be refunded or otherwise negotiated for future advertising space.
- The Home Magic assumes no responsibility for errors that do not affect the value of the advertisement. Under no circumstances will The Home Magic be responsible for more than the price paid for the advertising space. For digital ads, the error can be corrected at the time of discovery, allowing for what may be a proportional partial discount when applicable. All claims for such errors must be made to The Home Magic no later than 10 days after the published home date for the printed magazine, and no later than 10 days after the digital announcement has been posted.
- All cancellations must be made in writing (the email is acceptable) and must be received up to 45 days prior to the printing of the magazine and the expiration date of the monthly installment. No verbal order will be accepted. Any cancellation received within 45 days from this date will be honored for the next applicable issue outside of 45 days.
12. The Home Magic reserves the right to revise the advertising rates and / or advertising zones at any time. Advertisers of the current Agreement will be notified in writing 15 days prior to such rate adjustment. In the event of a rate increase, even if it occurs as a result of a zone change, the advertiser may cancel the contract within that 15-day period without penalty. If no notice is received, the first ad published by the advertiser following the entry into force of the new rate will indicate acceptance of these new conditions and the advertiser will be responsible for paying the space used in the new advertising fee.
- The advertiser warrants and represents that any and all required licenses, permits, securities and insurance are in full force and effect in accordance with local, state and federal guidelines.
- The advertiser warrants and represents that all material submitted to The Home Magic is original art or art that the Advertiser has legal permission to use and that no artwork submitted infringes any law and does not infringe any copyright, trademark, trade name or patent any type. Advertiser assumes all responsibility for the copy and displayed art and agrees to indemnify and hold The Home Magic, its Publisher, Agents and Officials harmless from and against any and all liability, loss and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys' fees Home Magic may incur as a result of the posting of any material sent by the advertiser that is in violation of any warranty contained herein.
- The copyright of all original material created by The Home Magic remains the property of The Home Magic and may not be reproduced in any manner without the express written consent of The Home Magic.
- Works of art and / or images provided by Advertiser become the joint property of The Home Magic, which has no responsibility to return or maintain this art after publication. The advertiser grants The Home Magic full rights to reproduce any advertisement, in whole or in part, and to use such reproduction in any manner, in any market, including but not limited to using it in marketing materials and / or art products made available for use in all locations of The Magic Home outside of the advertiser's print trading zone. Advertiser acknowledges that such permission is granted free of charge and that no fee will be payable in the event of any use of such art.
- The Home Magic reserves the right to seek redress, relief and damages against current and former advertisers who decide to compete wholly or in part, directly or indirectly, with the Site and The Home Magic Magazine. All knowledge and trade secrets acquired and used in connection with advertising on The Home Magic are considered confidential and proprietary.
- If the Advertiser fails to comply with this Advertising Agreement, the cost of any space published under this agreement will be adjusted to reflect the rate that would be obtained for the actual space printed. The advertiser will be responsible for this adjustment, and this adjustment will become part of any unpaid balance owed by the advertiser.
- The advertising payment made on The Home Magic is due and must be paid prior to the publication of the problem in which the advertising is scheduled to appear. Any unpaid balances will result in a service charge of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) or maximum allowable under state and federal guidelines, whichever is less, and such charge will become part of any unpaid balance. In addition, the advertiser's subscription portion will personally guarantee payment under this Advertising Agreement and the applicable Terms and Conditions.
20. The Home Magic will have the right to charge in court any amount not received to which it was contracted.